Head Cost Controller projekt Anneberg - Skanstull Tunnel
Do you have experience in Cost Controlling? Are you experienced in Infrastructure Projects? Are you looking for a new job role on a challenging project? Then our vacancy at HOCHTIEF Infrastructure GmbH might be exactly what you have in mind! We offer you a position in Stockholm as of the next possible date
Your main tasks
- You are responsible for ensuring effective cost controlling during project execution.
- You provide cost deviation analysis based on performance of project and actual costs.
- Support of internal audits and reporting system.
- You prepare budgets for additional works and claims.
- You have minimum of 10 years of professional and leadership experience in cost control management.
- Your working style is both flexible and assertive.
- You show great willingness to take on responsibility, are client-oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have an academic degree in engineering and /or economics and are fluent in English.
- You have successfully completed infrastructure/civil works, especially in tunneling. Those projects shall include tunnels with at least 10 km length and shafts higher than 100 m.
- Experience with TBM (“Tunnel boring machines”) is mandatory.
- You are familiar with the following software tools: PRIMAVERA, TILOS, SPE and KUBUS.
- You have experienced the work within International Joint Ventures.
We offer you an exciting task in a cooperative working environment. In addition to an attractive remuneration, challenging large-scale projects are waiting for you. In your daily work, you will profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths as well as from a future-proof workplace in an international setting.
Have we made you curious?
Then send your application via our online form. If you have any questions, please contact Olof Almström, HR-Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone; +46 72 700 11 14
Who we are
HOCHTIEF is one of the world’s most global construction groups. We are active in the construction of transportation, energy and social/urban infrastructure as well as in the PPP, contract mining, and services markets. With around 55,000 employees and a sales volume of about EUR 23.9 billion in 2018, we have a worldwide presence. Further information is available at https://hochtief.com
HOCHTIEF Infrastructure delivers transportation, energy and building construction projects in Germany and Europe. We offer services for all realization phases of buildings, bridges, roads, tunnels, harbors, rail links, airports and facilities for the generation of conventional and renewable energy. Further information is available at http://www.hochtief-solutions.com/solutions_en